skip to main | skip to sidebar
millicent.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I think this looks like a good idea...
could be a crafty project coming up soon...

Posted by millicent at 4:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

˙

˙
I'm a freelance (graphic) designer.

At the moment, I'm working/having fun/hanging out with Mickey & Minnie at Disney as a Product Development Executive.

millie_derrick@hotmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/millie-derrick/6a/215/669
Hit me up.

Special Places...

  • Alice Euphemia - Shopgirl
  • Milly Sleeping
  • the BANG house
  • FOXYMAN
  • FAT Blog - SideNotes
  • TOPIA7 design blog
  • fashion hayley
  • Burning Settlers Cabin
  • Dobry Den Blog
  • A New Muse
  • Sea Of Ghosts
  • spiralbound_
  • Oh, Jamie?
  • Oui, Je Suis!
  • Cat Rabbit
  • One perfect morning..
  • The Design Files
  • SHIFTING IDENTITIES
  • Monika Radinger

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  May (8)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Ellery...I want.
      • I think this looks like a good idea...could be a c...
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  April (2)